Time in Moldova     Site map    mailto:support@logisticsmoldova.com    Home     EnglishRussianItaly
Home Travel TipsTrip PlannerUseful LinksOur ClientsBecome a partner
Guest book Contact us Travel Tips Trip Planner Useful Links Our Clients Become a partner

Trip Planner

Chisinau Accommodation
Rent a Car in Moldova
Translations in Chisinau
Travel Consulting Moldova
Rent a Cell-phone in Chisinau
Bodyguard Service in Moldova


Travel Consulting

"Glemus" is your consulting partner of choice in Moldova. Its sole purpose is to secure savings on your business travel costs by focusing on sourcing and process optimization. Consider this: Agency fees and internal costs represent approximately 10% of your total travel spend. The remaining 90% is derived from air, rail, accommodation and car expenditures.

"Glemus" operates independently from your agency and is solely focused on the 90%.

When you work with "Glemus", savings are more than a promise - they are a fact. "Glemus" is your strategic partner for solutions that optimize your travel investment. We're in the business of creating versatile ways to connect travel data with booking capabilities in Moldova.

Whether you are a buyer, seller, or manager of travel Glemus makes it happen for you.


  © 2002 "Glemus-Com",
  All Rights Reserved
    Tel.: 00 373 22 245 736, 00 373 22 201 936
Fax.: 00 373 22 201 938
E-mail: support@logisticsmoldova.com
support@glemus.com
Skype: Glemus-com
yahoo: glemus_moldova
Tell-a-friend | Share Your Opinion